Sunday 20 January 2008

The good guys.......

Oh and while I'm on a roll, I thought it would be good to post up my admiration for those expert people, who help any struggling Land Rover owners (especially women who really don't do mechanics), out of the goodness of their heart.

I have read a fair few posts about these occurrences and I really can't express how generous I think these people are, to give up their time, skill, expertise, possibly even their tools, equipment and a few consumables.

It's really good to know there are lots of knights of the road out there.

I am right aren't I? You are all helping someone for free aren't you?

Just like we did the other day. Tomorrow's post will be about how we got two French lads on the road again.

And good on you all who are doing just the same as us. For no charge, just a general love of Land Rovers and wanting to help.

No comments: